Friday 25 March 2016

Welcome to my world

This is just a little song
 i wrote, it kinda describes how im feeling right now.
Welcome to my world 

Welcome to my life, where the pain cuts like a knife
Theres no drinking, drugs or sex
The love of my life became my ex
My depression is so overwhelming, but
I ain't got friends, so i cant tell them
My ex is talking to some guy, who used to be a girl and claims hes bi
My abusers about to get out of jail, fuck you god, you set me up to fail
I dont think my life can get any worse , please stop my suffering and guide me to the hearse

I dont want to feel the pain of love, i wanna live amongst the stars
The cutting doesn't work no more, it just leaves nasty scars
Its no one else fault but my own, its the path i choose to go, i welcome you all to terri's world i hope you all enjoy the show

My brother started abusing me when i was only 6 years old, he warned me that my mum would die, if i ever  told
I let him do whatever he wanted, so i could protect my family
He stole my fucking innocence and along the way he stole my sanity
My life is so messed up right now, my mood goes up and down, one minute i wear a smile and the next i wear a frown
I have no one to hold my hand, i have no ones shoulder to cry on, i have no one to kiss goodnight and no one to rely on

I dont want to feel the pain of love, i wanna live amongst the stars
The cutting doesn't work no more, it just leaves nasty scars
Its no one else fault but my own, its the path i choose to go, i welcome you all to terri's world i hope you all enjoy the show





No comments:

Post a Comment