Thursday 17 March 2016

A poem i wrote about anxiety


Anxiety is a killer


Anxiety is the fear that wont let me be
Its the fear that hurts but no one can see
Its the fear that makes my whole body shake
Its the fear that makes all my forced smiles fake
Its the fear that makes me stay in my bed
Its the fear that puts scary thoughts in my head
Its the fear that makes my lips and tongue tingle
Its the fear that makes me not want to mingle
Its the fear that makes my heart beat fast
Its the fear that makes me think each breath is my last
Its the fear that I'll never escape
Its the fear that comes in every shape
Its the fear that makes every muscle feel tight
Its the fear I'm afraid I'll never fight
Its the fear that makes me hide and cry
Its the fear that makes me want to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment